SOUNDVIEW PREGNANCY SERVICES Virtual Baby Bottle Drive
HELP US RAISE $1,000
Soundview Pregnancy Services is a pregnancy medical center serving women and men on Long Island that find themselves in an unplanned pregnancy.
They embrace and have three pillars: Evangelism, Medical, and Education.
NEXT GEN PROGRAMS
Our primary goal is to empower and support at-risk teen and children in Huntington.
By offering a comprehensive, structured program, we aim to create positive and lasting changes in the lives of the Next Generation.
- Spiritually Renewal through intentional one on one Discipleship.
- Spiritual Renewal in our whole family through our Friday Growth Nights.
- Spiritual Renewal through our weekly prayer and worship services.
- Community Renewal through loving and serving our community weekly.
- Community Renewal globally as we support missionaries and Gospel movements across the world who are impacting many for Jesus.
- Family renewal through weekly gatherings and at home bible study.
- Family Renewal through monthly gatherings for individuals, couples, children and teens.
Visiting for the first time?
Here is what you should know
Huntington Assembly is located on 1700 New York Ave, Huntington Station, NY 11746.
The parking entrance to our church is on 14th st (next to Checkers Fast Food)
We want you to come the way you feel comfortable, which can mean dressed down or fully dressed up.
When you arrive, there is a large parking lot in the middle of our main building and our Next generation Building (brick building).
The main sanctuary is located in the larger building with the glass entrance.
As you arrive, you will be greeted by someone from our welcome team and they will guide you into our main sanctuary.
10:30 AM SERVICE, available translation in Spanish and Creole.
Our service typically 70-85 minutes long.
OUR TYPICAL ORDER OF SERVICE:
Welcome & Scripture Reading
Two songs by our worship team
Words of encouragement
During the scripture reading we all stand together and read the word of God out loud.
During the singing time, the words to the songs will be on the TV screens right in front of you.
You will see people singing out loud and you may see people clapping or lifting their hands during the singing time. These are all outward expressions of an inner appreciation for Jesus.
After the wonderful time of worship we transition to one of our Pastors or Special Guest to hear the message for the day.
After the completion of the Sunday Message, we will have some announcements and give you an opportunity to give while we collect our weekly offering. The offering is an opportunity for our members and regular attenders to worship God through financial giving which supports the ongoing mission of the church.